The Marti Hampton Team Presents:
Brunch and Learn 2018
Attention Triangle homebuyers: come out for this free event to learn tips and tricks of buying homes in the Triangle area.
Interested in learning more about the best mortgage for you? Would you like to know the ins and outs of buying new construction homes? Have any burning questions about buying real estate in the Triangle area? This event is for you!
This free event will be held Saturday, February 10th from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. All you have to do is register at the bottom to receive complimentary homebuying information, tips, tricks, and more!
Join us for a delicious spread of brunch favorites, as well as a barista on hand to prepare all your favorite coffee beverages! Plus, you'll have the chance to win prizes and giveaways throughout the event. Come for the treats, and leave with a wealth of enlightening knowledge that will be sure to make your new home purchase a breeze (and maybe save you hundreds of dollars on your real estate purchase in 2018!).
Brunch and Learn Topics
Have a burning question about buying a home in the Triangle? We'll be going over the following topics, and answering your questions, at the 2018 Brunch and Learn in February:
- With so many lending options out there, how do I choose the one that's right for me?
- How does buying a home compare with renting one?
- How do I know what kind of mortgage I can actually afford?
- How do I know if I'm really ready to buy a home?
- What type of inspections do you need when buying a home?
- What are home warranties and should I consider one?
We're pleased to have a wonderful selection of professionals with real estate expertise speaking at our Brunch & Learn. They are:
Say Hello to Our Fantastic Local Sponsors!